Hey there, I'm Amir 👋
I'm a developer and designer who's passionate about crafting outstanding digital experiences. This blog is a platform to document my career journey, learn in public, and share my knowledge with the web development comminity.Download Resume
- Fullstack Dev
- HTML & CSS
- Tailwind CSS
- Responsive UI
- Prisma ORM
- RESTful APIs
- With over a decade of experience in web development, I've had the privilege of working with iconic brands like Nike, Columbia Sportswear, and KEEN Footwear.
- My expertise spans full stack development, UI design, web accessibility, ecommerce, and rapid prototyping. I'm passionate about pushing the boundaries of web technologies and user experience in a world where humans and machines are increasingly connected.
- Software Engineer II @ Nike Innovation Center.
- • Develop fullstack digital prototypes.
- • Build high quality user interfaces.
- • Push the boundaries of modern web tech.
- Copied to clipboard ✅
Software Engineer II @ Nike (via CDW)Developing digital prototypes and tools for designers @ Nike LeBron James Innovation Center.
Freelancer and BloggerBuilding, maintaining open-source amirardalan.com Next.js blog & CMS. Writing about front-end code, devops, and tech.
Application Engineer @ DemandPDXFullstack Development in an agency environment for many clients including Hanna Andersson and Leatherman.
Lead UI Engineer @ KEEN FootwearDeveloped new Salesforce Commerce Cloud Ecommerce websites for KEEN Footwear and Chrome Industries. Collaborated with BASIC® Agency.
Web Dev I @ Columbia SportswearDeveloped Frontend code for Columbia, SOREL, and Mountain Hardwear. Implemented localized content and content modules for international sales.
UI Designer @ Selliken SystemsWorked on the HomeQuest real estate property search tool. Designed using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Learning @ Southridge High SchoolBegan designing and animating Macromedia Flash websites and coding in ActionScript in my school's TV Studio.
Learning @ Southridge High SchoolWrote my first lines of HTML and CSS using Yahoo! Geocities. Fell in love with web development. Took HTML/CSS Web Design course sophomore year.